Are you looking for a home on a Cul-de-sac? This is a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath Home with a 2 car garage, Dining Room/Living Room Combo, Eat-in Kitchen Nook, Screened in Back Porch and Park like setting in the back.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,674 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,674 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Liv/Dining Combo
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,674 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Tile, Slate, Wood
- Gas Heat. .
- Concrete, Garage Entrance, Inside Entrance, Walk Out
- 1. Family Room, Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement.
- Deck, Screened Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits, Cul-De-Sac.
From Frederick Ave go north on 18th Street to Lovers Lane Terrace. Turn right. Home is almost at the end of the cul de sac
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price