Home is 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with over 1900 square feet of living space. New Carpet, fresh paint, formal dining, 2 bonus rooms and plenty space for your big family. Two car detached garage in back for off street parking.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,277 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wyatt Park Extension
2,277 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Dryer Hookup-Ele, In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 357 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Basement BR, Egress Window(s), Walk Out
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Garage Faces Rear.
- Wood, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Lot.
22nd street to Duncan then east on Duncan to 2605
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price