HGTV House! Spotless Clean and tons of new. Kitchen Appliances, Hot Water Tank, Custom Granite, Garbage Disposal, Flooring, Paint, Patio Pergola, Storm door, Landscaping. All electric home with $102 bill level pay. Oversized 26 x 29 Garage. 10x15 Outbuilding with 100 amp. service, workbench and heat. Corner lot with fenced yard. Garage Sink and Water Softener. The kitchen T.V. Electric Range, Bosch Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave, Patio Pergola w/awning and Water Softener all stay. The kitchen Island, Refrigerator, Living Room T.V. and Washer/Dryer are negotiable items. Area rugs do not stay.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
1,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Morningside 2nd Ext
1,214 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kit/Dining Combo
- Laundry Room
- Kit/Dining Combo
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dishwasher,Disposal,Gar Door Opener(s),Humidifier,Microwave,Rng/Oven- Electric,Rng/Oven- Free Std,Satellite Dish,Smoke Detector,Water Softener
- Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Concrete,Inside Entrance,Slab
- Insulation - Blown
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Partial Carpeting,Stained Cabinets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Basement,Front Entry.
- Patio- Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence- Metal,Fence- Other,Gazebo,Patio- Covered,Sat Dish Allowed,Storm Doors,Storage Shed,Thermal Windows. City Lot,Corner Lot.
Pear street to Morningside Addition. Turn on S. 33rd Terr. and take first right on Stardust. House is on Corner Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price